Need help with automatic login

I am using Inet1.Execute, along with URLDownloadToFile, to automatically download a specified file from the internet. The file I am trying to download is placed in a protected directory on the internet.

I need help with the process of logging in. I cant seem to get the Inet1 control to do this properly....

any ideas?

Comments

• : I am using Inet1.Execute, along with URLDownloadToFile, to automatically download a specified file from the internet. The file I am trying to download is placed in a protected directory on the internet.
    :
    : I need help with the process of logging in. I cant seem to get the Inet1 control to do this properly....
    :
    : any ideas?

I use this// works fine for me.

[code]
    Inet1.URL = "xxxxxxxxxxx/"
    Inet1.UserName = "xxxxxx"
    Inet1.Password = "xxxxxx"

Do While Inet1.StillExecuting
    DoEvents
    Loop
    [/code]

• : : I am using Inet1.Execute, along with URLDownloadToFile, to automatically download a specified file from the internet. The file I am trying to download is placed in a protected directory on the internet.
    : :
    : : I need help with the process of logging in. I cant seem to get the Inet1 control to do this properly....
    : : any ideas?
    :
    : I use this// works fine for me.
    :
    : [code]
    : Inet1.URL = "xxxxxxxxxxx/"
    : Inet1.UserName = "xxxxxx"
    : Inet1.Password = "xxxxxx"
    :
    : Do While Inet1.StillExecuting
    : DoEvents
    : Loop
    : [/code]
    :
    : !!!!! Computers must quiver in your presence !!!! Thanks!!
    I had tried that before, however missed the forward slash and didnt have the .StillExecuting.

Works great now!

• : : : I am using Inet1.Execute, along with URLDownloadToFile, to automatically download a specified file from the internet. The file I am trying to download is placed in a protected directory on the internet.
    : : :
    : : : I need help with the process of logging in. I cant seem to get the Inet1 control to do this properly....
    : : :
    : : : any ideas?
    : : I use this// works fine for me.
    : : [code]
    : : Inet1.URL = "xxxxxxxxxxx/"
    : : Inet1.UserName = "xxxxxx"
    : : Inet1.Password = "xxxxxx"
    : : Do While Inet1.StillExecuting
    : : DoEvents
    : : Loop
    : : [/code]
    : : !!!!! Computers must quiver in your presence !!!! Thanks!!
    : I had tried that before, however missed the forward slash and didnt have the .StillExecuting.
    :
    : Works great now!
    :
    Thanks... but i wouldn't go that far. Have learnt by getting it wrong so many times.

lee