Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

recruiting in NYC for fun project

hello my name is George. I am a currently looking for wireless developers looking to take part in something fun and new. I'm sure that line has been put before you many times but please give me a chance and hear me out. The individual must be located in the New York City metro area or Long Island. Consider this a non-paid project with the potential of getting funds in the future. Please only reply if you have a paying job at the moment and you can dedicate your free time to this fun idea. reply with email and i will reply with a way for us to continue our conversatio. if you know of other boards where you are currently members, feel free to pass it on and let me know if you get replies. thanks

Comments

• ruibjrruibjr Member Posts: 2
    Yes, I DO have a paid job at the moment.
    Please tell me more about your project... I may be interested.
    Thanks,
    -R

: hello my name is George. I am a currently looking for wireless developers looking to take part in something fun and new. I'm sure that line has been put before you many times but please give me a chance and hear me out. The individual must be located in the New York City metro area or Long Island. Consider this a non-paid project with the potential of getting funds in the future. Please only reply if you have a paying job at the moment and you can dedicate your free time to this fun idea. reply with email and i will reply with a way for us to continue our conversatio. if you know of other boards where you are currently members, feel free to pass it on and let me know if you get replies. thanks
    :