Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How Can Include 'Dll' s to my program...

BEYAZITBEYAZIT Member Posts: 6
Hi there;
I am new on C++ (and MFC) and want to know how can I integrate (or first make them) necessary dll files to my project. I just make some simple programs as first practice and test them on another machine but I got a warning like ' dll s couldnt found'. How can I run my program on a machine which hasn't Visual Studio (A normal PC :) )...

Comments

• Kevin LinKevin Lin Member Posts: 20
    : Hi there;
    : I am new on C++ (and MFC) and want to know how can I integrate (or first make them) necessary dll files to my project. I just make some simple programs as first practice and test them on another machine but I got a warning like ' dll s couldnt found'. How can I run my program on a machine which hasn't Visual Studio (A normal PC :) )...
    :

You can use #import "......." where you should put the path of your dll file into the quotes. You should place this line into the stdafx.h file of your porject. Bye!
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about \ C++ Perl Assembly Python Swift Delphi C# PL/SQL PHP C R JavaScript Go Objective-C Scratch Visual Basic MATLAB Ruby Visual Basic .NET Java Bash Scheme COBOL Transact-SQL D ABAP Lisp Ada Julia Prolog Scala Crystal LabVIEW ML Rust Kotlin Clojure VBScript SAS F# Alice FoxPro Fortran Awk Lua Logo Hack Dart Erlang Apex \ ______