Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Equalizer

Peter.HPeter.H Member Posts: 4
Hi

I have a java player and wants to equalize the sound in a dll conected to the Application via Jni.
Since the API in java is not that low level of programming, I want a dll to do the reading and writing
to/from the soundcard buffers

So my question is:
Does anybody know how to get a hold on the soundcard in a dll??

I know how to do it with Directsound in a standalone-application( .exe), but trying the same in a .dll is much more tricky
since, when using Directsound I need a HINSTANCE pointer from the frame to set the coperativelevel
for the soundcard(a must!!). Maybe thre is another way to get the soundbuffer, not using Directsound.????
I guess the best should be to find a pointer to the java App in the .dll somehow if Directsound is the only option!!!

//regards Peter

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

________ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about [ JavaScript, Ruby, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET, Java, PHP, Objective-C, PL/SQL, Scratch, C, R, C++, Delphi, Python, Go, Swift, Perl, MATLAB, C#, Visual Basic Lua, Clojure, Bash, Lisp, Rust, SAS, Fortran, Hack, ABAP, Julia, Crystal, Prolog, Kotlin, Scala, ML, COBOL, Logo, Ada, Awk, Apex, Alice, F#, Scheme, D, Transact-SQL, LabVIEW, FoxPro, Dart, VBScript, Erlang ] _____________