Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Linux Hard Drive Partitioning

PoormanPoorman Member Posts: 13
When I get into the partion area, I type in fdisk.

It says i will not be able to make changes to the exisiting partition. I than type in n, for new. P for partition, 1 for partition 1. It than says i have only 1-1 able to partition, in other words, the default begining is 1 and the end is one. If i try to partition a second area, it says i have no room. Is there anything I can do to completely blank my hard drive and start over from scratch again??

Poorman

Comments

• PoormanPoorman Member Posts: 13
    : When I get into the partion area, I type in fdisk.
    :
    : It says i will not be able to make changes to the exisiting partition. I than type in n, for new. P for partition, 1 for partition 1. It than says i have only 1-1 able to partition, in other words, the default begining is 1 and the end is one. If i try to partition a second area, it says i have no room. Is there anything I can do to completely blank my hard drive and start over from scratch again??
    :
    :
    : Poorman
    :
    Nevermind. God I am a moron sometimes

Poorman

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

______ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about { Go, Scratch, Java, Ruby, Assembly, Delphi, Objective-C, C, JavaScript, Swift, Python, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Perl, C++, MATLAB, PHP, PL/SQL, R, C# Lua, LabVIEW, Kotlin, VBScript, Fortran, SAS, Ada, FoxPro, Julia, Erlang, Bash, Hack, Logo, Transact-SQL, D, Alice, Apex, Lisp, COBOL, F#, Scala, Rust, Awk, Clojure, Prolog, ABAP, Scheme, Dart, Crystal, ML } ___