Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Re: Scheduling - sending mails

cholancholan Posts: 21Member
hi all,

right now im working on sending mails using EasyMail object. i have to send a set of mails on a scheduled bases. i have a database which contains information like the from addr, to addr, message ,etc along with the date send the email. how to trigger this schedule remotely?. i have tried this in SQL using JOBS but of now use.

please help me to solve this problem
cholan

Comments

• bagles1bagles1 Posts: 54Member
    Just make it a VBScript file... "*.vbs" and schedule it from the task scheduler in Windows. Should work just fine. If you want to test your script before you schedule it, you can run it either from the command line or just double click it. Hope this helped!

-Bagles1