Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Probably The MOST DIFFICULT of all Web Development Consulting Pract...

Are you the BEST in Web Development ?

My name is Barry Geiman, IT Recruiter with Career Blazers .

I would like to take a moment of your time and present this opportunity to you.

My client, is a Medium sized Web Development Consulting Practice, been in business for over 12 years. They are transforming new and existing clients for the E-Commerce marketplace.

They are looking for WEB DEVELOPERS

... and Web Project Managers

This is PROBABLY THE MOST DIFFICULT OF ALL WEB DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING PRACTICES TO GET INTO...

This client, is looking Worldwide for the Most Creative, Most Innovative and the Brightest of Candidates in Web Developement.

This is a Pre- Ipo and

........VISA's ARE WELCOME !!

Develop an Interface between a Site Server and a leading ERP Package, then become part of the Web Development Consulting Team, traveling within the United States assisting clients with their implementations.

Enjoy...

a Non-Bureaucratic Management Style.

ENJOY...

a Family Like Work Atmosphere.

BE REWARDED...

for your Performance and not Seniority.

DISCOVER A TOTALLY UNIQUE....

working environment, where you would be PROUD to be part of--- working alongside the Finest Web Developers in the World.

This is a Permanent Consulting Job Opportunity, 100% Travel,Pre-Ipo and Visa's Are Welcome, for work in the United States. Candidate MUST BE ABLE TO Temporarily

Relocate to the San Francisco Bay area for 6 months, afterwards they can then go back to their different parts of the US and commute out of their local airports.

Candidates MUST HAVE:

*Excellent Oral Communication and Writing Skills in English.

*Education: 4 year Degree

*Two or More years of Hands-On Web Development Skills

*HTML , ASP Development and / or JAVA

*Javascript is required.

*Microsoft Site Server, Lotus Notes and Domino is a plus.

I AM AVAILABLE TO TALK WITH YOU -- Seven Days a Week.

Barry Geiman

IT Recruiter

Career Blazers Inc.

Direct Phone: 678--443--4230

Phone: 770--671--1900 x-259

Toll Free: 800--605--8304 x-259

Fax: 770--671--0382 Attention: Barry Geiman

Email: