Game Programmers needed in So. CA - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Game Programmers needed in So. CA

(ANY ASSITANCE IN LOCATING QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS OR POTENTIAL PLACES TO LOOK WOULD ME MOST GREATLY APPRECIATED!)

I am seeking for (6) skilled Game Programmers for a new development project to start in Mid January. (Located in Burbank, CA).

Gaming experience highly preferred

2-5 years programming experience in Windows, UNIX environments

Proficient in C/C++

Practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Graphic programming, 3D

Incredible passion and desire to create the best games

A fan and player of many games

For additional information please contact me at 626-445-8914 or send me an email.

Comments

• Hey Millie, do you have nice breasts?

• : (ANY ASSITANCE IN LOCATING QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS OR POTENTIAL PLACES TO LOOK WOULD ME MOST GREATLY APPRECIATED!)

: I am seeking for (6) skilled Game Programmers for a new development project to start in Mid January. (Located in Burbank, CA).

: Gaming experience highly preferred

: 2-5 years programming experience in Windows, UNIX environments

: Proficient in C/C++

: Practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Graphic programming, 3D

: Incredible passion and desire to create the best games

: A fan and player of many games

: For additional information please contact me at 626-445-8914 or send me an email.