Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Anyone familiar with Wes Blaylock's Affiliate Script? Help!

goingcrazygoingcrazy Member Posts: 2
If anyone knows about or has the Little Salesmen Affiliate System from CGI Toolbox (www.cgitoolbox.com), I'd really appreciate hearing from you. I will be willing to pay you if you can get the script running right. I can't afford much right now (I will still pay what I can), but I'm hoping that someone who already knows this script can detect the problem fast, and a lot of time spent on it won't be necessary.

Please email me at digitalmoms@aol.com if you can help.

I bought this script three months ago, and have been trying to get it functioning for that long. I installed it fine, followed the (minimal) instructions, but it does NOT record when a sale has been made. I have pretty much detected the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. (I have some experience installing cgi scripts, but NONE writing or deciphering them). I've talked to others who are using the script, an apparantly they don't seem to have this problem.

I'm going mental here, trying to get this thing working right. I contacted the script's writer, but he offers no support and answers no questions about the script.

Please....... this has been driving me crazy for months. If anyone can help, please email me.

Thanks so much,

C.

Comments

• bgibbybgibby Member Posts: 251
    : If anyone knows about or has the Little Salesmen Affiliate System from CGI Toolbox (www.cgitoolbox.com), I'd really appreciate hearing from you. I will be willing to pay you if you can get the script running right. I can't afford much right now (I will still pay what I can), but I'm hoping that someone who already knows this script can detect the problem fast, and a lot of time spent on it won't be necessary.
    :
    : Please email me at digitalmoms@aol.com if you can help.
    :
    : I bought this script three months ago, and have been trying to get it functioning for that long. I installed it fine, followed the (minimal) instructions, but it does NOT record when a sale has been made. I have pretty much detected the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. (I have some experience installing cgi scripts, but NONE writing or deciphering them). I've talked to others who are using the script, an apparantly they don't seem to have this problem.
    :
    : I'm going mental here, trying to get this thing working right. I contacted the script's writer, but he offers no support and answers no questions about the script.
    :
    : Please....... this has been driving me crazy for months. If anyone can help, please email me.
    :
    : Thanks so much,
    :
    : C.
    :

Hi there,

I've never heard of the script before, but if you post it here or email it to me I can have a look for you (or someone else will be able to).

Cya
    Bradley q:)
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

____ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about { Delphi Assembly Go Perl Objective-C R PHP C# JavaScript Java C Python Scratch MATLAB C++ Visual Basic Visual Basic .NET Swift PL/SQL Ruby Bash Fortran SAS Rust Dart Erlang Clojure Ada D Hack Alice VBScript Crystal Awk COBOL ML Logo Julia Apex FoxPro Scala Lisp Lua Prolog Scheme LabVIEW Transact-SQL F# Kotlin ABAP } _____