Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

My SQL and Website

ganeshramganeshram Member Posts: 4
Hello,

I have preject at NIIT where I have to design a website, Through that website the Imaginary customers should be able to view there accounts.The theme is It is a Cell Phone company.

I have to get the details of the customers through a form and store it in a MySQL DataBase. For a new customer the cell no should be automatically generated.The customer should be created a seprated A/C where he, in the future will be able to get the details of his account back.

The thing is the I have use C++ for writing the code...
how do I do this intergrating HTMl->C++->MySQL DataBase

D.GaneshRam

Comments

• jcarlssonjcarlsson Member Posts: 21
    : Hello,
    :
    : I have preject at NIIT where I have to design a website, Through that website the Imaginary customers should be able to view there accounts.The theme is It is a Cell Phone company.
    :
    : I have to get the details of the customers through a form and store it in a MySQL DataBase. For a new customer the cell no should be automatically generated.The customer should be created a seprated A/C where he, in the future will be able to get the details of his account back.
    :
    : The thing is the I have use C++ for writing the code...
    : how do I do this intergrating HTMl->C++->MySQL DataBase

I don't know C++ but I know that you can write CGI in it, look arround on the internet for stuff about it, I know I have found it somewhere but I don't remember where, sorry that I can't help you on that. And then you need a "module" to communitcate with MySQL, I don't remember what it is called but I think that you should be able to find it somewhere.
    [red]--[/red]
    [green]jcarlsson[/green] [blue]<[/blue][purple]jcarlsson@linux.nu[/purple][blue]>[/blue]
    [red]http://www.jcarlsson.tk[/red]

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about { Java, C, R, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Perl, Swift, C++, PHP, Ruby, MATLAB, Delphi, Assembly, Objective-C, PL/SQL, Scratch, Python, JavaScript, C#, Go Erlang, Clojure, Lua, Crystal, Prolog, FoxPro, ABAP, D, Scala, SAS, Julia, LabVIEW, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Ada, Lisp, Apex, Scheme, Logo, Rust, Alice, Hack, Dart, Awk, Bash, F#, Fortran, COBOL, ML, Kotlin } _________