Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Begginer VB i need help :)

Shnexy_AngelShnexy_Angel Posts: 4Member
Hi! i know this may sound like the most pathetic question ever asked... but how do you learn how to write the code on Visual Basic!! i have an assessment due in 3 weeks which i havent started wat so ever, due to the fact that i have absolutly no knowledge on how to write VB code!! I'm able to write Pascal code, thats fine! but i'm full stuck on VB!!
My progam is supposed to be a program that is used in a car rental organisation! so lets just say i'm really screwed!! if anyone could help or tell me who, wat or where is the best place to learn the code quickly it would be appreciated!!

THANK YOU! MWA!

}{X_@G?`

Comments

• phph Posts: 393Member
    : Hi! i know this may sound like the most pathetic question ever asked... but how do you learn how to write the code on Visual Basic!! i have an assessment due in 3 weeks which i havent started wat so ever, due to the fact that i have absolutly no knowledge on how to write VB code!! I'm able to write Pascal code, thats fine! but i'm full stuck on VB!!
    : My progam is supposed to be a program that is used in a car rental organisation! so lets just say i'm really screwed!! if anyone could help or tell me who, wat or where is the best place to learn the code quickly it would be appreciated!!
    :
    : THANK YOU! MWA!
    :
    : }{X_@G?`
    :

my best suggestion is get the for dummies book for vb6. it helped me quite a bit. and just surf all teh vb sites. programmersheaven.com vbcode.com freevbcode.com etc etc etc etc

pht
    [red]http://fade.to/phet[/red]
    [red]12d.hypermart.net[/red]
    [red]phet@ocis.net[/red]