Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Javascript question

Sorry i had to ask this simple question, can 2 javascripts run in the same page.

because i had this javascript calendar function but i also need to check for the textbox to make sure it had no empty spaces. but all i could find for the required function is in javascript language.

i have tried using them but the 2nd script; the checking for required entry (textbox) is not working. i wanted to make sure that the textbox is not empty so as to allow user to click and goto next page.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• brownbbrownb Member Posts: 18
    Yes. Double-check your second script for logic and syntax. Post the page and I can take a look at it.

: Sorry i had to ask this simple question, can 2 javascripts run in the same page.
    :
    : because i had this javascript calendar function but i also need to check for the textbox to make sure it had no empty spaces. but all i could find for the required function is in javascript language.
    :
    : i have tried using them but the 2nd script; the checking for required entry (textbox) is not working. i wanted to make sure that the textbox is not empty so as to allow user to click and goto next page.
    :
    : Thanks for your help.
    :

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_______ || http://forcoder.org || free video tutorials and ebooks about || Delphi Go Java Objective-C Perl C++ Swift PHP C# C Python JavaScript Scratch PL/SQL Assembly Visual Basic .NET R MATLAB Ruby Visual Basic Awk Lisp Erlang Scheme Lua LabVIEW Ada Dart F# Scala SAS FoxPro ABAP Alice D Clojure Fortran Crystal COBOL Kotlin Julia Logo Transact-SQL Prolog VBScript Hack Apex ML Bash Rust || _____________