Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

We need a programmer

Dear Messageboard

We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.

Please send us an email and we will make furthur correspondance with you

Many thanks.

Kevin

Comments

• ChiddaChidda Posts: 25Member
    : Dear Messageboard
    :
    : We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
    : We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.
    :
    : Please send us an email and we will make furthur correspondance with you
    :
    : Many thanks.
    :
    :
    : Kevin
    :
    :

I might be interested, but I need more details, and your email address is no where to be found.
  • marty0000001marty0000001 Posts: 2Member
    : : Dear Messageboard
    : :
    : : We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
    : : We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.
    : : Please send us an email and we will make furthur correspondance with you
    : : Many thanks.
    : : Kevin
    : : kevin@e-consulting.uk.com
    :
    : I might be interested, but I need more details, and your email address is no where to be found.
    :

• jhirstjhirst Posts: 6Member
    My e-mail is j@gw7.co.uk. I have some spare time and I have been programming for a few years now.

Jason Hirst
  • jtcoelhojtcoelho Posts: 44Member
    :
    : We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
    : We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : How do we get to you. I too might be interested but how can we reach you ?
    :

• S.S.BharathyS.S.Bharathy Posts: 10Member
    : : : Dear Messageboard
    : : :
    : : : We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
    : : : We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.
    : : : Please send us an email and we will make furthur correspondance with you
    : : : Many thanks.
    : : : Kevin
    : : : kevin@e-consulting.uk.com
    : : I might be interested, but I need more details, and your email address is no where to be found.
    :
    :
    :
    : I am interested by u'r offer. I am in need of some details regarding the issue.Please contact me immediately. My e-mail id is sbharathy@rediffmail.com

• mstechcamstechca Posts: 64Member
    I am available.

But what is your email address?

• S.S.BharathyS.S.Bharathy Posts: 10Member
    : I am available.
    :
    : But what is your email address?
    :
    : My E-Mail id is sbharathy@rediffmail.com
    Please send other details.

• mstechcamstechca Posts: 64Member
    What type of program is required?
    send a message to mstechcae@webcity.ca

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

email: mstechcae@webcity.ca

• lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
    : : : : Dear Messageboard
    : : : :
    : : : : We are after a competent programmer to write a working model program for us on a new pay solution
    : : : : We are based in the west midlands and are happy to talk to anyone who may be able to help us achieve our goal.
    : : : : Please send us an email and we will make furthur correspondance with you
    : : : : Many thanks.
    : : : : Kevin
    : : : : kevin@e-consulting.uk.com

Are you looking people just from UK or it's possible to work from home?