Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

DirectSound, wave & multichannel

iS_michaeliS_michael Member Posts: 1
Hi all,
is here anyone who use DirectSound to play out files?
I've a problem when I use more than one DirectSound object:

Every time I have more that one DirectSound(eg : ds1 & ds2) object I had to call secondary_buffer -> Play() on all
DS objects to hear something. The call in the last DS obj start all channels together then.
I controlled that the diffrent sec. buffers are filled with data and the Play funktion returns
with DS_OK. Do I have to call Play from the primary buffer too? Also it works, when I call play directly after
the call to "SetupStreambuffer",but as soon as I init, or even only stop a other channel, it doesn't work.
But there is no error code from any function.
Could it be that I lost the primary buffer when I init a other channel?
many thanks ahead
micha

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

________ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about / Ruby, Scratch, Python, R, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, PHP, Objective-C, C#, C++, Go, Swift, Delphi, MATLAB, Perl, Java, PL/SQL, JavaScript, C, Assembly Kotlin, Apex, Scheme, ML, Alice, Rust, Bash, F#, LabVIEW, D, Logo, VBScript, COBOL, Crystal, ABAP, Julia, Lisp, Hack, SAS, Clojure, Awk, Prolog, Ada, Scala, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Dart, Erlang, FoxPro, Lua / __