Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Anyone want to make a game???

sidekicksidekick Posts: 2Member
Hi, im 23 years old and live in the UK. I want to be involved in making a game. So im looking for other people who are interested.

Firstly id like to say I have no experience in games developement, however I have some experience in C++ within the IDE interface. So it doesnt matter if you are in the same boat as me or a seasoned developer, if your interested I want to hear from you.

I have one or two ideas for games, but any suggestion are welcome.

Cheers!

David.

Comments

• grastiniongrastinion Posts: 4Member
    Hey, My name is Fred , i am 16, and I am from Arkansas, USA. I have a good deal of knowledge with c++ and I have been wanting to make a game for awhile but I don't know anyone else who really knows c++. I have made frames to a few games, so I some experience with game development. Get back with me and let me know what you think!
    Fred
  • mirage_guymirage_guy Posts: 5Member
    hi guyz,
    smells like game development here! include me too if ya want...i am 19...i am pretty good at C and not-so-pretty at C++, but i have a brain..(wow!!)
    lolzz.....lemme know if i can b of some help
  • grastiniongrastinion Posts: 4Member
    mirage, hey man, do you have any source on 2d games in c++?
    AM AFRAID I DONT HAVE anY MAN!...^_^

• socket3dsocket3d Posts: 42Member
    i currently have a 3d game running under directX, with collision detection and monsters with minimal behavior. what i need is an artist or someone who can give some ideas.email me if you're interested
  • imran_ali4444imran_ali4444 Posts: 27Member
    hi i'm 15 years old i have knowledge of c and c++(mainly c). I'd love to help. contact me me e-mail address is imran_ali4444@yahoo.com

it will be the first game i wil make.

laters

i want to make a screen scroller....just like the MS WORD page(which can scroll up n down with the help of mouse or keyboard)....in C/C++...any suggestions? use of graphics is not necessary.
  • arjunsubarjunsub Posts: 32Member
    Just amazing to know how many like minded people there are...I'm Arjun, 19....i guess we now have an entire development team...

a suggestion..why don't we come up with an idea of a game..and break it up into different modules..each one being assigned one..and i guess before antichrist..we can actually come up with one.

my suggestion is that we go in for an intensive 2-d based game...3-d design might be a bit problematic...

: i want to make a screen scroller....just like the MS WORD page(which can scroll up n down with the help of mouse or keyboard)....in C/C++...any suggestions? use of graphics is not necessary.
    :

• paninaropaninaro Posts: 11Member

I'm interested in it, I dont have much experience but im learning and i'd like to program a game. I know BASIC anc C by now, and i keep learning because Im new.

REPLY AND LET ME IN!

: Hi, im 23 years old and live in the UK. I want to be involved in making a game. So im looking for other people who are interested.
    :
    : Firstly id like to say I have no experience in games developement, however I have some experience in C++ within the IDE interface. So it doesnt matter if you are in the same boat as me or a seasoned developer, if your interested I want to hear from you.
    :
    : I have one or two ideas for games, but any suggestion are welcome.
    :
    : Cheers!
    :
    : David.
    :

• LEFAMLEFAM Posts: 16Member
    Hi, I'm 15 years old. I have knowledge of C,C++,PASCAL,BASIC and ASSEMBLER. I am involved in game programming. I make games in DOS environment as well as in WINDOWS environment. I know also the DIRECTX
    API and I have done few fake games.
    I would like to join in...

Sorry in my bad english...

Thanx!!!