Anyone want to make a game??? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Anyone want to make a game???

sidekicksidekick Posts: 2Member
Hi, im 23 years old and live in the UK. I want to be involved in making a game. So im looking for other people who are interested.

Firstly id like to say I have no experience in games developement, however I have some experience in C++ within the IDE interface. So it doesnt matter if you are in the same boat as me or a seasoned developer, if your interested I want to hear from you.

I have one or two ideas for games, but any suggestion are welcome.

Cheers!

David.

Comments

• grastiniongrastinion Posts: 4Member
    Hey, My name is Fred , i am 16, and I am from Arkansas, USA. I have a good deal of knowledge with c++ and I have been wanting to make a game for awhile but I don't know anyone else who really knows c++. I have made frames to a few games, so I some experience with game development. Get back with me and let me know what you think!
    Fred
  • mirage_guymirage_guy Posts: 5Member
    hi guyz,
    smells like game development here! include me too if ya want...i am 19...i am pretty good at C and not-so-pretty at C++, but i have a brain..(wow!!)
    lolzz.....lemme know if i can b of some help
  • grastiniongrastinion Posts: 4Member
    mirage, hey man, do you have any source on 2d games in c++?
    AM AFRAID I DONT HAVE anY MAN!...^_^

• socket3dsocket3d Posts: 42Member
    i currently have a 3d game running under directX, with collision detection and monsters with minimal behavior. what i need is an artist or someone who can give some ideas.email me if you're interested
  • imran_ali4444imran_ali4444 Posts: 27Member
    hi i'm 15 years old i have knowledge of c and c++(mainly c). I'd love to help. contact me me e-mail address is [email protected]

it will be the first game i wil make.

laters

i want to make a screen scroller....just like the MS WORD page(which can scroll up n down with the help of mouse or keyboard)....in C/C++...any suggestions? use of graphics is not necessary.
  • arjunsubarjunsub Posts: 32Member
    Just amazing to know how many like minded people there are...I'm Arjun, 19....i guess we now have an entire development team...

a suggestion..why don't we come up with an idea of a game..and break it up into different modules..each one being assigned one..and i guess before antichrist..we can actually come up with one.

my suggestion is that we go in for an intensive 2-d based game...3-d design might be a bit problematic...

: i want to make a screen scroller....just like the MS WORD page(which can scroll up n down with the help of mouse or keyboard)....in C/C++...any suggestions? use of graphics is not necessary.
    :

• paninaropaninaro Posts: 11Member

I'm interested in it, I dont have much experience but im learning and i'd like to program a game. I know BASIC anc C by now, and i keep learning because Im new.

REPLY AND LET ME IN!

: Hi, im 23 years old and live in the UK. I want to be involved in making a game. So im looking for other people who are interested.
    :
    : Firstly id like to say I have no experience in games developement, however I have some experience in C++ within the IDE interface. So it doesnt matter if you are in the same boat as me or a seasoned developer, if your interested I want to hear from you.
    :
    : I have one or two ideas for games, but any suggestion are welcome.
    :
    : Cheers!
    :
    : David.
    :

• LEFAMLEFAM Posts: 16Member
    Hi, I'm 15 years old. I have knowledge of C,C++,PASCAL,BASIC and ASSEMBLER. I am involved in game programming. I make games in DOS environment as well as in WINDOWS environment. I know also the DIRECTX
    API and I have done few fake games.
    I would like to join in...

Sorry in my bad english...

Thanx!!!