Help Needed - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help Needed

sephra100sephra100 Posts: 3Member
[b][red]This message was edited by the sephra100 at 2002-6-10 5:12:22[/red][/b][hr]
I need help

I have recently taken up the task of updating many websites and am attempting to get some html code that allows the user to print a page. What my code does is that it opens and prints a different document but te user NEVER sees this document they simply remain on the original page.

Here is my code:

Print

This code works only in Internet Explorer and I would like it to work in Netscape. Can anyone help me????

Thank You

Comments

• sharath_khsharath_kh Posts: 4Member
    Hi There,

I advise u to call this window.print() function in the resources.shtml page. There u call this in onload event of the BODY tag. After the window.print command u can redirect the page back to the parent window.
    For Eg:
    function printSelectedPage() {
    window.print() ;
    history.back() ;
    }

write this in resources.shtml and call it in onload event.

Good Luck to u
    Sharath