Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help Please !! exporting data from access to Excel

Hello...

I am new to VB, and I was wondering if anyone can please help me on what i need to do or how to write a prog/module to export certain data across MS office... ie: from access To Excel

Your help is highly Appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• manitechmanitech Member Posts: 5
    Hi friend...
    Go to excel and start the macro to record. Click the data menu and select the get external data and the click New database query. Follow the steps according to the wizard. Finally u get the data into your Excell sheet. Press Alt F11 select the module, in that u can find the code which can be written in VB with the proper references.

• SagaciousSagacious Member Posts: 36
    : Hello...
    :
    : I am new to VB, and I was wondering if anyone can please help me on what i need to do or how to write a prog/module to export certain data across MS office... ie: from access To Excel
    :
    : Your help is highly Appreciated
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    [code]
    DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputForm, FromForm, acFormatXLS, FilePath, True, ""
    [/code]
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about || Python, PL/SQL, R, Java, Visual Basic, Assembly, Delphi, PHP, Perl, Scratch, Ruby, C, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, JavaScript, Objective-C, C#, C++, MATLAB, Go Transact-SQL, LabVIEW, Dart, Lua, Ada, ML, SAS, Kotlin, Logo, Bash, ABAP, Clojure, Crystal, Scheme, Lisp, FoxPro, Alice, Prolog, Hack, Scala, Fortran, COBOL, D, VBScript, Rust, Apex, Julia, Awk, Erlang, F# || ______________