Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Direct Placement Jr. Programmer/Fox Pro/VB position in Clearwater FL

Description: JR. PROGRAMMER

Skills: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WITH 2 PLUS YEARS OF FOXPRO 2.6

EXPERIENCE AND 1 YEAR OF VISUAL BASIC. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL SUPPORT FOXPRO FOR

APPROX 6 MONTHS ( 10% OF YOUR TIME)AND WILL ALSO BE PART OF THE MIGRATION MOVING

TO VISUAL BASIC. 10% OF YOUR TIME WILL BE DEDICATED TO FOXPRO AND THE REMAINING

90% WILL BE DEDICATED TO VB. THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON HIS/HER

OWN, MAKE DECISIONS, BE ABLE TO THINK THROUGH A PROBLEM AND SOLVE PROBLEMS

ANALYTICALLY. TAKE THE CHALLENGE.

Comments

• : Description: JR. PROGRAMMER

: Skills: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WITH 2 PLUS YEARS OF FOXPRO 2.6

: EXPERIENCE AND 1 YEAR OF VISUAL BASIC. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL SUPPORT FOXPRO FOR

: APPROX 6 MONTHS ( 10% OF YOUR TIME)AND WILL ALSO BE PART OF THE MIGRATION MOVING

: TO VISUAL BASIC. 10% OF YOUR TIME WILL BE DEDICATED TO FOXPRO AND THE REMAINING

: 90% WILL BE DEDICATED TO VB. THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON HIS/HER

: OWN, MAKE DECISIONS, BE ABLE TO THINK THROUGH A PROBLEM AND SOLVE PROBLEMS

: ANALYTICALLY. TAKE THE CHALLENGE.

Name: GABRIEL MARINESCU

E-mail address: gmarinescu72@ hotmail.com

Phone Number: +40- 92452557

Fax; +40-92154083

LANGUAGE:ENGLISH,GERMAN, RUSSIAN

OBJECTIVE

Skilled PROGRAMMER with proven qualities seeks AN POSITION with a organization in ANY COUNTRY , which can give an opprtunity to practice and use knowledge in progarmming and not only .

EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS

Marketing faculty

AROMAR member : Romanian Marketing Association

Post university course in marketing at ASE Bucharest

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

4 years in programming position in Foxpro (FOXPRO , DB2 , DB3+, DB4 )

References at your request

Develops, tests, and modifies conversion programs and other system programs.

Ability to develop stand-alone application projects.

Familiar with database design and the ability to design flow of projects from start to finish.

Operates under limited supervision.

During the courses of the marketing faculty (in a town in the center of the country:Sibiu) I initiated a marketing plan and involving at that time about 10 local companies and a local paper.I was student at that time.Results: the paper increase the number of the readers and the companies obtain free of charge space for publicity.

I learned computer. My coleagues says I'm the best I obtained The second place with a programing aplication in FOXPRO at one competion organised in the areea in 1994 and since then I'm dedicated to Foxpro.And my finnaly exam was based on aplication ussing Foxpro.

When I finished the faculty I worked in a logistic departament in a base belonging romanian army .Working with the people at this departament help me to understand and to improve an computer aplication for informational system and later I , due of this,was "wanted " to a superior level in an financial departament.The main responsabilities was to think and create an informatic aplication about departament's activities.Since then until I'm working here.I learned logistic system , financial roules and accountantcy.

I can learn more and more without other requirements.

REFERENCES

Available upon request.

I'M NOT IN MARRIAGE

I'M ABLE AND WILLING TO TRAVEL,

AVAILABLE FOR RELOCATION

TEAM SPIRIT

• I have alot of experiance in Visual Basic and I know my way around MS Access 97.

I have experiance in ActiveX Report Writing and have interacted with databases via SQL.

I've been a programming professinaly for 4 years now and have completed projects for

the Department of Energy(DOE) as well as Corporations. Your posted possition has really sparked my

interest. I do alot of consulting work for DOE and have demonstrated a succesfull self motivating

independent work environment. While my foxpro expericance is lacking, it would seem I have the Visual Basic and

analytical experiance you require.

Thanks of the opportunity to respond.

Aaron S Lennon

: Description: JR. PROGRAMMER

: Skills: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WITH 2 PLUS YEARS OF FOXPRO 2.6

: EXPERIENCE AND 1 YEAR OF VISUAL BASIC. THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL SUPPORT FOXPRO FOR

: APPROX 6 MONTHS ( 10% OF YOUR TIME)AND WILL ALSO BE PART OF THE MIGRATION MOVING

: TO VISUAL BASIC. 10% OF YOUR TIME WILL BE DEDICATED TO FOXPRO AND THE REMAINING

: 90% WILL BE DEDICATED TO VB. THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON HIS/HER

: OWN, MAKE DECISIONS, BE ABLE TO THINK THROUGH A PROBLEM AND SOLVE PROBLEMS

: ANALYTICALLY. TAKE THE CHALLENGE.