Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Direct Placement Web Developer position in Bradenton FL

Description: WEB DEVELOPER

Skills: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DEVELOPER WITH A STRONG HTML BACKGROUND. THE

INDIVIDUAL MUST ALSO POCESS SKILLS IN VB SCRIPTING, ACTIVE X COMPONENT AND ASP.

THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS VERY DYNAMIC AND THE IDIVIDUAL MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER

WITH A CAN DO ATTITUDE. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO

APPLIES FOR THIS JOB HAVE ALL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS MENTIONED. WE ARE

LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL WHO IS WILLING TO LEARN IN

A GREAT ENVIRONMENT.

Comments

• : Description: WEB DEVELOPER

: Skills: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DEVELOPER WITH A STRONG HTML BACKGROUND. THE

: INDIVIDUAL MUST ALSO POCESS SKILLS IN VB SCRIPTING, ACTIVE X COMPONENT AND ASP.

: THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT IS VERY DYNAMIC AND THE IDIVIDUAL MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER

: WITH A CAN DO ATTITUDE. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THE INDIVIDUAL WHO

: APPLIES FOR THIS JOB HAVE ALL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS MENTIONED. WE ARE

: LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND MOTIVATED PROFESSIONAL WHO IS WILLING TO LEARN IN

: A GREAT ENVIRONMENT.

• To whom it may concern,

My name is Mark Gordon. I am extremely interested in furthering my career as a web developer. I am eager to broaden my knowledge and look forward to future training. I work well with others and embrace the internet with both arms everyday! I would gladly take a temporary or contract position making less than adequate pay now to prove my validity and overall worthiness. I am open to relocation for the right opportunity. All I need is one chance to shine!

Anyway, I pasted my resume below and I would like for someone to review it and call or e-mail me to confirm receipt. I would also like to speak with someone about current job openings if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

MG/ mark@quickserv.net

Mark Robert Gordon

1503 Carolina Beach Ave. N. Suite 3-D

Carolina Beach, N.C. 28428

(910) 458-8311

mark@quickserv.net

OBJECTIVE:

To directly contribute in the development and success of a major web presence.

EDUCATION:

Pine Forest Senior High School, Fayetteville, N.C.

General Studies and Concentration in Technical Drawing/Drafting

Class of 1986

Fayetteville Technical Institute, Fayetteville, N.C.

Studies: Commercial Art and Graphic Design

Courses: Computer Science, Technical & Freehand Drawing, Marketing & Advertising Development

Fall 1986-Fall 1988

SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:

Knowledge of both PC & Mac platforms/Windows 95, 98 & NT environments

Knowledge of Unix Web Servers

Knowledge of HTML, Java, Java Script, DHTML, CGI, VB

Knowledge of Adobe- PhotoShop/ Illustrator/ Premiere/ Acrobat, Macromedia- Flash/ Dreamweaver/ Fireworks/ Director, Cold Fusion, Corel (complete suite), Microsoft- Word/ Excel/ Net Meeting/ Front Page/ GIF Animator/ Internet Explorer, GIF Construction Set, Xara- 3D/ Webstyle, Netscape Navigator, Quark, WS_FTP95, LiveFX, Precision Scan, PC Anywhere, etc

Knowledge of website promotion & submission techniques

STRENGTHS:

Conceptual Design, Image Manipulation, Self Motivation, Problem Solving, Communication & Accessibility

EMPLOYMENT:

QuickServ-Online / 98-Present

Wilmington, N.C.

Title: Web Developer

Responsibilities: Consult with clients directly to conceive, develop, promote & maintain an outstanding web presence, Develop new interactive web applications using dynamic content, Create and specify user interface concepts, Maintain a solid understanding of the latest web technologies.

Razor Boardriding Co. / 94-Present

Wilmington, N.C.

Title: Web Developer/ Graphic Artist

Responsibilities: Conceive, develop, promote & maintain an outstanding web presence, Conceive & develop name brand logos and all visual media (e.g.- brochures, ad layouts, store banners, co. vehicle graphics, etc), Coordinate activities between graphic creation and production teams.

The Graphix Co. / 88-94

Wilmington, N.C.

Title: Graphic Artist/Illustrator

Responsibilities: Consult with clients directly to conceive & develop designs for a broad array of media, Produce color separations in both spot color and four color process, Coordinate and implement activities between in-house graphic design department and out-source printing staff.

URL:http://www.gotchaprintjob.com/

• jm888jm888 Posts: 4Member
    Hope you find one here Mark, web developer is in demand at this point in time just be patient enough to wait and think positive always!! http://myglobalstaff.com