Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Interfacing LCD

Hey guys

Do you know any details about interfacing the LCD of a CASIO Scientifc calculator 7700 to the computer ??

Comments

• dieharddiehard Member Posts: 87
    : Hey guys
    :
    : Do you know any details about interfacing the LCD of a CASIO Scientifc calculator 7700 to the computer ??
    :
    Hey,

Well, i can help you if you have a datasheet of the LCD.
  • nashithnashith Member Posts: 2
    The problem is that I don't have and I could not find the datasheet from anywhere.

• SchoeySchoey Member Posts: 1
    it would be hard to get the right sort of data to acualy send to an LCD, it would have to be only little characters, which it would be very very pointless to actualy interface it, as you could give the computer any interface back,

but if you actualy meant that you wanted to knoe how it interfaces with the conputer in the calculator, post another message, and tell me, but i think it would be along the basis, of moving the curser (blinking square) along and then changing the character (to one of the charator set with in the calulator)
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_ | http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about < Visual Basic .NET Python C# Visual Basic R PHP Assembly Objective-C C++ Java Ruby C Delphi Perl PL/SQL Scratch MATLAB Swift Go JavaScript Scala Scheme ABAP Rust Dart Ada Transact-SQL Fortran LabVIEW Crystal Kotlin Alice Bash FoxPro F# SAS Lua Lisp COBOL Awk Logo Apex Prolog D Erlang Clojure Julia VBScript ML Hack /> ___________