Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need some help PLEASE

Hi All,

I doing this program where by The person selects parts from a list box, then clicks a transfer button to place the selected item in another list box (eg shopping trolley)on the same form.
The problem I have is when I transfer the contents of the shopping trolley to another form like a print preview, listing all items selected from the first form, I can't get it to work.

I was wondering if someone else may have a piece of code that I could use to fix my problem.

Thanks for your help
Claude

Comments

• XFiler321XFiler321 Member Posts: 19
    : Hi All,
    :
    : I doing this program where by The person selects parts from a list box, then clicks a transfer button to place the selected item in another list box (eg shopping trolley)on the same form.
    : The problem I have is when I transfer the contents of the shopping trolley to another form like a print preview, listing all items selected from the first form, I can't get it to work.
    :
    : I was wondering if someone else may have a piece of code that I could use to fix my problem.
    :
    : Thanks for your help
    : Claude
    :
    : When you are moving values from one form to another you can do two things. First, lets say a listbox if on form one and you want it to go to form 2. On Form2 you must call the Listbox on Form 1 like this Form1.Listbox1.(then what ever property you want). The other suggestion is to write the data to a text file and then call the values of the text file into the object you want on form 2. Hopefully this helps you. ShawnJRutter@AOL.com

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about | C C# Java Go Visual Basic Visual Basic .NET Assembly Ruby Scratch Objective-C MATLAB JavaScript C++ Delphi PL/SQL R Swift Python PHP Perl Apex Rust Clojure LabVIEW Scheme Bash F# Lisp Scala Julia Awk Hack Transact-SQL Erlang SAS FoxPro D Alice ML Lua ABAP Logo Ada Kotlin Fortran Prolog COBOL VBScript Crystal Dart | ______