QW-BASIC to EXE - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

QW-BASIC to EXE

MoldMold Posts: 4Member
Hi, I was wondering if you know about a App that converts QWBASIC .BAS files in to EXE's ? If you don't no biggie, I have written some .BAS files in GW that I don't really need to be EXE's, but it would save me some time...

Comments

• pebepebe Posts: 6Member
    : Hi, I was wondering if you know about a App that converts QWBASIC .BAS files in to EXE's ? If you don't no biggie, I have written some .BAS files in GW that I don't really need to be EXE's, but it would save me some time...
    :
    :

You say QWBASIC, then in the next line, GW. Did you mean GW Basic? If so, I believe QuickBasic 4.5 is compatible with GW so why not copy your .BAS files to qb4.5 and make an .exe from there.

• MoldMold Posts: 4Member
    : : Hi, I was wondering if you know about a App that converts QWBASIC .BAS files in to EXE's ? If you don't no biggie, I have written some .BAS files in GW that I don't really need to be EXE's, but it would save me some time...
    : :
    :
    : You say QWBASIC, then in the next line, GW. Did you mean GW Basic? If so, I believe QuickBasic 4.5 is compatible with GW so why not copy your .BAS files to qb4.5 and make an .exe from there.
    :
    :
    Cool, I'll try that and Yes it is GW-Basic...
    This content was created by Mold
    Warnings:
    May contian Radiation
    May Contian Crap
    May Contian Plastik Exeplosiv'z
    May Contian Useless Info
    May Contian Chunks of Pig-Ass

• MoldMold Posts: 4Member
    : : : Hi, I was wondering if you know about a App that converts QWBASIC .BAS files in to EXE's ? If you don't no biggie, I have written some .BAS files in GW that I don't really need to be EXE's, but it would save me some time...
    : : :
    : : You say QWBASIC, then in the next line, GW. Did you mean GW Basic? If so, I believe QuickBasic 4.5 is compatible with GW so why not copy your .BAS files to qb4.5 and make an .exe from there.
    : Cool, I'll try that and Yes it is GW-Basic...
    : This content was created by Mold
    : Warnings:
    : May contian Radiation
    : May Contian Crap
    : May Contian Plastik Exeplosiv'z
    : May Contian Useless Info
    : May Contian Chunks of Pig-Ass
    :
    :
    :
    No It does not work, crap.

This content was created by Mold
    Warnings:
    May contian Radiation
    May Contian Crap
    May Contian Plastik Exeplosiv'z
    May Contian Useless Info
    May Contian Chunks of Pig-Ass

• pebepebe Posts: 6Member
    : : : : Hi, I was wondering if you know about a App that converts QWBASIC .BAS files in to EXE's ? If you don't no biggie, I have written some .BAS files in GW that I don't really need to be EXE's, but it would save me some time...
    : : : :
    : : : :
    : : : You say QWBASIC, then in the next line, GW. Did you mean GW Basic? If so, I believe QuickBasic 4.5 is compatible with GW so why not copy your .BAS files to qb4.5 and make an .exe from there.
    : : Cool, I'll try that and Yes it is GW-Basic...
    : : This content was created by Mold
    : : Warnings:
    : : May contian Radiation
    : : May Contian Crap
    : : May Contian Plastik Exeplosiv'z
    : : May Contian Useless Info
    : : May Contian Chunks of Pig-Ass
    : No It does not work, crap.
    :
    :
    : This content was created by Mold
    : Warnings:
    : May contian Radiation
    : May Contian Crap
    : May Contian Plastik Exeplosiv'z
    : May Contian Useless Info
    : May Contian Chunks of Pig-Ass
    :
    :
    :
    Then the things you said it *may* contain, it *does* contain.