Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmer needed; full time or contract , Dallas, Texas

We need a Access/SQL Programmer in teh Dallas area. Qualifications for Programmer are:

 Solid Microsoft Access Version 8.0 programming abilities, minimum 2 years experience.

 Knowledge of Win95 and Windows NT environments.

 Experience with SQL Server 6.5, must be able to write SQL passthrough commands from Access to SQL.

 Experience with Access front-end and SQL database.

 Minimum 1 year experience in production/manufacturing environment.

 SQL system administration abilities are a plus!

Applicant needs to have worked on a large Access/SQL database, preferably with over a million records in the main table.

If you know anyone who can help, please have them call at 1-800-258-9112 or mobile at 817-296-0422

Comments

• : We need a Access/SQL Programmer in teh Dallas area. Qualifications for Programmer are:

:  Solid Microsoft Access Version 8.0 programming abilities, minimum 2 years experience.
    :  Knowledge of Win95 and Windows NT environments.
    :  Experience with SQL Server 6.5, must be able to write SQL passthrough commands from Access to SQL.
    :  Experience with Access front-end and SQL database.
    :  Minimum 1 year experience in production/manufacturing environment.
    :  SQL system administration abilities are a plus!

: Applicant needs to have worked on a large Access/SQL database, preferably with over a million records in the main table.

: If you know anyone who can help, please have them call at 1-800-258-9112 or mobile at 817-296-0422
    :
    :

I am interested in the position offered. I do have experience working as a programmer for 4 years, working with Lotus and Paradox. I have about 6 months experience in VB, SQL and Access. I realize that I do not have the experience that you are looking for, however, I am wondering if you have room for an exception. I am currently going to college at Tarrant County College. I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I am not concerned about the pay near as much as I am concerned about experience so I may eventually become experienced enough to help pay for my expenses as I am going thru college.

Thank you for your considerations.