Programmer needed; full time or contract , Dallas, Texas - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Programmer needed; full time or contract , Dallas, Texas

We need a Access/SQL Programmer in teh Dallas area. Qualifications for Programmer are:

 Solid Microsoft Access Version 8.0 programming abilities, minimum 2 years experience.

 Knowledge of Win95 and Windows NT environments.

 Experience with SQL Server 6.5, must be able to write SQL passthrough commands from Access to SQL.

 Experience with Access front-end and SQL database.

 Minimum 1 year experience in production/manufacturing environment.

 SQL system administration abilities are a plus!

Applicant needs to have worked on a large Access/SQL database, preferably with over a million records in the main table.

If you know anyone who can help, please have them call at 1-800-258-9112 or mobile at 817-296-0422

Comments

• : We need a Access/SQL Programmer in teh Dallas area. Qualifications for Programmer are:

:  Solid Microsoft Access Version 8.0 programming abilities, minimum 2 years experience.
    :  Knowledge of Win95 and Windows NT environments.
    :  Experience with SQL Server 6.5, must be able to write SQL passthrough commands from Access to SQL.
    :  Experience with Access front-end and SQL database.
    :  Minimum 1 year experience in production/manufacturing environment.
    :  SQL system administration abilities are a plus!

: Applicant needs to have worked on a large Access/SQL database, preferably with over a million records in the main table.

: If you know anyone who can help, please have them call at 1-800-258-9112 or mobile at 817-296-0422
    :
    :

I am interested in the position offered. I do have experience working as a programmer for 4 years, working with Lotus and Paradox. I have about 6 months experience in VB, SQL and Access. I realize that I do not have the experience that you are looking for, however, I am wondering if you have room for an exception. I am currently going to college at Tarrant County College. I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science. I am not concerned about the pay near as much as I am concerned about experience so I may eventually become experienced enough to help pay for my expenses as I am going thru college.

Thank you for your considerations.