Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Select a color

Hi,

I need coding for the following :

You click on a box and it display different colors OR a list of colors, you must be able to select a color and save it in a SQL database.

Many Thanks

Comments

• garwaingarwain Member Posts: 297
    : Hi,
    :
    : I need coding for the following :
    :
    : You click on a box and it display different colors OR a list of colors, you must be able to select a color and save it in a SQL database.
    :
    : Many Thanks
    :
    :

Little more info would be appreciated.
    1) what language are you dealing with? PHP? ASP?
    2) what do you want to save in SQL? the color name? the RGB value?
    3) putting it into context would help as well. Do you just want a person to chose a color from a few basic ones or are there going to be several different shades? What else is going into the dabase. ie do you need to insert other information or update a record?

Ben Martin :-D
    programmer

• ChantelleChantelle Member Posts: 2
    : : Hi,
    : :
    : : I need coding for the following :
    : : You click on a box and it display different colors OR a list of colors, you must be able to select a color and save it in a SQL database.
    : : Many Thanks
    :
    : Little more info would be appreciated.
    : 1) what language are you dealing with? PHP? ASP?
    : 2) what do you want to save in SQL? the color name? the RGB value?
    : 3) putting it into context would help as well. Do you just want a person to chose a color from a few basic ones or are there going to be several different shades? What else is going into the dabase. ie do you need to insert other information or update a record?
    :
    :
    :
    : Ben Martin :-D
    : programmer
    :
    :
    1) Language = ASP
    2) The information will be store in a table in a SQL Database. I need to store the HTML code in the table.
    3) I need different shades of color, to choose from.
    My web page have a top/left frame and a right frame. I have to select 2 colors. One for the top/left frame and the other one for the right frame.
    Must be able to select a Font for the pages
    Select a color for the links in the left frame.
    Insert and save a picture that will be display in the top corner of the Top frame.
    If the information doesn't exist I will insert the record into the database otherwise I will only update it.
    The contents of the table are as follows:
    - Unique ID
    - Left/Top Frame Color (HTML Code)
    - Right Color
    - Left Links Color (HTML Code)
    - Font

Thanks

C

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about || Visual Basic .NET, Swift, Delphi, Assembly, R, Visual Basic, C, PL/SQL, C#, Perl, JavaScript, PHP, Java, MATLAB, Ruby, Objective-C, C++, Scratch, Go, Python FoxPro, Apex, Bash, Lisp, Scheme, ML, Scala, Transact-SQL, Crystal, Erlang, Kotlin, Rust, Prolog, Logo, Julia, Lua, Dart, D, Awk, ABAP, LabVIEW, COBOL, Hack, VBScript, Clojure, Alice, F#, Ada, Fortran, SAS || _____