Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Internal error

abrauchiabrauchi Posts: 14Member
I hope somebody can help me out. I have to update a website using XML. And I guess I never dealt with it before. I really don't understand what is going on. So I guess I will just tell what I did.

I have a website written in XML. All I want to do is change some text. But even if I just past some text into the old text ( I don't even touch the tags. So even if I am just touching the words itself I receive an internal error. When I then cut and past a document just like the old what ( but with different text) this document is working. Does anybody know what is going on? I am trying to change this one page for 36 hours.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrea