Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Changing Form colours.

Mark JaskolskiMark Jaskolski Posts: 25Member
I know how to change the form background colour, but I would like to know if it is possible to change the border and title bar colours within an application as well. If it is possible could someone tell me how. Thanks.

PS: When I say 'within an application' I mean just within that application or form. Not changing these things on a global level (All applications running).

Comments

• MozMoz Posts: 32Member
    : I know how to change the form background colour, but I would like to know if it is possible to change the border and title bar colours within an application as well. If it is possible could someone tell me how. Thanks.
    :
    : PS: When I say 'within an application' I mean just within that application or form. Not changing these things on a global level (All applications running).
    :
    Hi Mark -

As far as I know, these are set outside the application that is running, and are not changeable from within the application since they are linked to the desktop scheme set by the user. You can access these, but from a development point of view, it is usually never a good idea to mess with a user's setup preferences. This is why when you set up forms and so on, you should select colours by reference to the schemes rather than select them outright from the palette ...

Just my humble opinion, of course, but there it is for what it's worth.

Cheers,
    Moz.