Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Soundblaster voice recognition

SkylarmanSkylarman Member Posts: 3
[b][red]This message was edited by the Skylarman at 2002-5-20 16:14:39[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by the Skylarman at 2002-5-19 15:16:59[/red][/b][hr]
How can I create a speech recognition program with QBasic? I know how to read/write Soundblaster but not how to recognize words. I have alredy written oscilliscopes, etc. I need to know how to create voice recognition programs.

Comments

• etlusketlusk Member Posts: 168
    [b][red]This message was edited by the etlusk at 2002-5-19 18:59:28[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the Skylarman at 2002-5-19 15:16:59[/red][/b][hr]
    : How can I create a speech recognition program with QBasic? I know how to read/write Soundblaster but not how to recognize words.
    :
    :
    :
    Goto the MicroSoft Download site and get the SAPI4 package. It's a free speech recognition bundle. It works with Vbasic. That might help.

• PrzemekG_PrzemekG_ Member Posts: 595
    You must have some saved WAVs, you get the user voice and compare it to your WAVs (and allow only 5% or differance). I propose you to use the lowest frequecy possible because it will be faster and easyer.

WinAmp have a 3d Ociloscop, you must make an array to save information in 3d and test each position.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

|| http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about | Swift Go Visual Basic .NET R PL/SQL Objective-C Assembly MATLAB Delphi Ruby JavaScript PHP C++ Scratch Java Perl C# Visual Basic C Python Apex Clojure Alice COBOL LabVIEW FoxPro Bash Rust Lisp Hack F# Erlang VBScript Logo SAS Kotlin Crystal Julia Awk Dart Scala Fortran Scheme Prolog ML D Transact-SQL Lua ABAP Ada | ______