Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

4 bits adder

[b][red]This message was edited by the Bug_Master at 2002-5-13 17:14:43[/red][/b][hr]
Hi, i'm a student and i heve to make a 4 bits adder/subtractor with a 74LS83 IC i already made this but my problem is that i have to show the result in 2 7 segment display, and i'm having trouble with this because one display, when the result it's greater than 9, i can't make them to do the rigth counting like 10,11,... i'm using a 74ls83, 74ls248, and some basic gates. i've the scheme that i made in circuit maker, if anyone like to take a look, i apreciate.

Just one more question to wire the display i have to use a resistor in the vcc or in data in?

thanks in advance,
Bug_

Comments

• dieharddiehard Member Posts: 87
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the Bug_Master at 2002-5-13 17:14:43[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi, i'm a student and i heve to make a 4 bits adder/subtractor with a 74LS83 IC i already made this but my problem is that i have to show the result in 2 7 segment display, and i'm having trouble with this because one display, when the result it's greater than 9, i can't make them to do the rigth counting like 10,11,... i'm using a 74ls83, 74ls248, and some basic gates. i've the scheme that i made in circuit maker, if anyone like to take a look, i apreciate.
    :
    : Just one more question to wire the display i have to use a resistor in the vcc or in data in?
    :
    : thanks in advance,
    : Bug_
    :
    Hi,

I like to look at your scheme you can`t send it to mol_marcel@hotmail.com.

The resistors must be wired by the data in.

Bye

• dieharddiehard Member Posts: 87
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the Bug_Master at 2002-5-13 17:14:43[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi, i'm a student and i heve to make a 4 bits adder/subtractor with a 74LS83 IC i already made this but my problem is that i have to show the result in 2 7 segment display, and i'm having trouble with this because one display, when the result it's greater than 9, i can't make them to do the rigth counting like 10,11,... i'm using a 74ls83, 74ls248, and some basic gates. i've the scheme that i made in circuit maker, if anyone like to take a look, i apreciate.
    :
    : Just one more question to wire the display i have to use a resistor in the vcc or in data in?
    :
    : thanks in advance,
    : Bug_
    :
    Hi,

I like to look at your scheme you can`t send it to mol_marcel@hotmail.com

The resistors must be wired by the data in.

Bye

• Bug_MasterBug_Master Member Posts: 13
    Ok, i forgot that i have to make the sum of the carry's to make the result from 0 to 30, but in the meanwhile i just can't figure how can i make the subtraction when the result it's negative.

Thanks,
    Bug_
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

____ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about [ C++, JavaScript, PHP, C#, Scratch, Ruby, Assembly, Objective-C, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, Python, R, Go, Swift, Delphi, MATLAB, Java, Visual Basic, C Alice, Prolog, LabVIEW, Crystal, Bash, Apex, Fortran, Lisp, F#, Rust, Kotlin, Logo, ABAP, Hack, Scheme, SAS, Dart, Lua, Scala, Erlang, D, FoxPro, COBOL, Ada, Clojure, Julia, ML, VBScript, Transact-SQL, Awk ] __________