Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

how to convert qbasic .bas files to .com files

beyondsocietybeyondsociety Member Posts: 14
Hi, I need help in trying to figure out how to convert qbasic .bas files to .com files. If anybody could help me out I would appreciate it.

Comments

• PrzemekG_PrzemekG_ Member Posts: 595
    : Hi, I need help in trying to figure out how to convert qbasic .bas files to .com files. If anybody could help me out I would appreciate it.
    :
    :
    You need a basic compiler able to generate .com files
  • PrzemekG_PrzemekG_ Member Posts: 595
    : : Hi, I need help in trying to figure out how to convert qbasic .bas files to .com files. If anybody could help me out I would appreciate it.
    : :
    : :
    : You need a basic compiler able to generate .com files
    :
    MoonRock is able to make extra fast EXE and COMs with the ability of choosing the target CPU (x86, 286, 386) and it's able of creating 16 bit protected mode EXE but it's not a real basic language, I would call it "Basic Like" language.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about { Assembly, PL/SQL, Go, MATLAB, R, Python, C, Swift, C++, Ruby, Objective-C, Delphi, Perl, JavaScript, Scratch, C#, PHP, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Java Prolog, FoxPro, ABAP, Crystal, Transact-SQL, SAS, Dart, Kotlin, Scheme, Erlang, ML, Apex, Hack, Scala, LabVIEW, Ada, VBScript, Awk, Clojure, COBOL, Bash, Lua, Alice, F#, Fortran, D, Lisp, Julia, Logo, Rust } _________