Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to pack an exe file inside another exe and extract

i want to know how the instalers work and if u got any source for it plz healp me im a beginer in the vc++ and i love those languages like c,c++ vc++
can we pack an exe file inside the one another exe file and when that exe file runs it has to extract the exe file which is stored in some way inside the program plzzzzzz (help just like the instler program works)

Comments

• mandelcashmandelcash Posts: 4Member
    : i want to know how the instalers work and if u got any source for it plz healp me im a beginer in the vc++ and i love those languages like c,c++ vc++
    : can we pack an exe file inside the one another exe file and when that exe file runs it has to extract the exe file which is stored in some way inside the program plzzzzzz (help just like the instler program works)
    :

hi, i'm christian, a c++ programmer

first: compact it using any program or algorithm and create a binary file, second: add this file to the end of your final exe compiled file
    and mark it whith a or offset in yor exe file using an external file. third: when you run your exe file or execute the 'uncompress' command search this or seek to the fixed lenght, and get the necesarry bytes of your original binary file, save it as an xxx.zip file and run a child process whit unzip.exe or run your 'uncompress' algorithm. i'm a clear man ?

• bob13o13bobbob13o13bob Posts: 2Member
    hi man thanks for ur valuable reply i got ur ideaa and thanking very much for that .and ill be more thankfull if u explain me some more to me about that anwser for me ,and im not that much geek in the programing if u explain it for me i ll be much more happy. You are the first person who have replayed my query thanx once more
    With Love Buddy(could i call u that )
    bob
    my email is bob13o13bob@yahoo.com
    Take care Bye