Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How do I get rid of the title bar in a Form ?

sebseb Posts: 1Member
I programed a desktop character using the Win32 gdi. I wanted to try it in c#. The technique is to create a window the size of the character (say 60 by 60) an use MoveWindow to shift it and BitBlt to fill it.

Moveing, and painting to the form I've managed but I can't get it to shrink beyond some minimum size. I think it has something to do with title bar

I've use FormBorderStyle options but none of them quite work - FixedToolWindow comes close but the title bar is displayed

Also - Have you come across a equivalent function to SetWindowRgn
I haven't really looked yet (just being lazy)

If you can help I'd appreciate it - Cheers