Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Can OpenGL do what Python scripting do?

sweetgirlsweetgirl Member Posts: 29
i'm working on a virtual fitting room program, that accepts user input of its body measurements and generates a 3D human model based on the measurements data.

I've been recommended to build a C++ shell and use Python scripting language to handle a 3DS model of a human exporated from Poser. I've been told that Python scripting could dynamically generate the human model based on user input during run-time.

I'd hereby like to know whether OpenGL could be used to perform the tasks mentioned above. If no, then how could I find sample programs for that written in Python scripting language?

-sweetgirl-

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

______ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about || Scratch PL/SQL Python Go Assembly Swift Ruby Visual Basic .NET Perl Java MATLAB Delphi R PHP C# Visual Basic C C++ JavaScript Objective-C SAS Logo Scheme Prolog Scala FoxPro LabVIEW Lisp ABAP Dart F# Bash Apex Clojure Crystal Awk Julia Lua Transact-SQL Fortran ML COBOL Kotlin VBScript Hack D Alice Rust Erlang Ada || ___________