Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I'm looking for a dtl-t10000 or xdk

Mystic0Mystic0 Member Posts: 3
I have been looking for a dtl for 5 months and have found the only support was found in Tokyo, but they won't ship to US. I have only heard of xdk for a short time, but I hear programming is much easier for it. Also Unlicensed publisher. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• jrandamyjrandamy Member Posts: 2
    : I have been looking for a dtl for 5 months and have found the only support was found in Tokyo, but they won't ship to US. I have only heard of xdk for a short time, but I hear programming is much easier for it. Also Unlicensed publisher. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
    :
    : If you are looking for a PlayStation2 Development Tool DTL-T10000 I got one and I'm trying to sell it. Contact me at heber_papini2000@yahoo.com.

• jrandamyjrandamy Member Posts: 2
    : I have been looking for a dtl for 5 months and have found the only support was found in Tokyo, but they won't ship to US. I have only heard of xdk for a short time, but I hear programming is much easier for it. Also Unlicensed publisher. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
    :
    : Contact me at heber_papini2000@yahoo.com

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

____ // http://forcoder.org // free video tutorials and ebooks about { Delphi MATLAB PHP Swift Python C# Perl Ruby Scratch R C C++ Visual Basic .NET JavaScript Assembly Java Go Visual Basic PL/SQL Objective-C Kotlin F# Prolog SAS Scala Bash Crystal Hack LabVIEW COBOL Ada Julia Fortran Lisp Awk Rust VBScript D Clojure FoxPro ML Alice Scheme Lua ABAP Logo Dart Transact-SQL Apex Erlang } ___