Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Lyric to music..

kennyJkennyJ Member Posts: 25
Hello all.. I'm looking for a program that sing for you when you put the lyric in? ANy one the name of the program and where to download it? Please help me..

KJ

Comments

• qrweqrwe Member Posts: 3
    Well, there is one little problem; How would the computer ever know what tones to choose to your lyrics?
  • kennyJkennyJ Member Posts: 25
    : Well, there is one little problem; How would the computer ever know what tones to choose to your lyrics?
    :

Ohh.. I just wonder there is any program or not.. maybe I can put the notes in..
  • qrweqrwe Member Posts: 3
    : : Well, there is one little problem; How would the computer ever know what tones to choose to your lyrics?
    : :
    :
    : Ohh.. I just wonder there is any program or not.. maybe I can put the notes in..
    :
    Well, it's not for free, but I think "Finale" is one solution.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

| http://forcoder.org | free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Assembly MATLAB Swift Perl C C# Python Scratch Go Delphi Java C++ JavaScript PL/SQL PHP Visual Basic Ruby Visual Basic .NET Objective-C R SAS Clojure Julia Logo Alice Dart Scala Apex FoxPro ABAP F# D Lisp ML Kotlin Transact-SQL Rust Bash LabVIEW Fortran Lua COBOL VBScript Erlang Prolog Scheme Crystal Hack Awk Ada ) ___________