Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Need help opening user input file

HernanPerezHernanPerez Member Posts: 1
Many years ago I developed a program usisng Borland Turbo Basic. I need to know how can I activate/read the mouse with Turbo Basic
Hernan Perez

Comments

• PrzemekG_PrzemekG_ Member Posts: 595
    : Many years ago I developed a program usisng Borland Turbo Basic. I need to know how can I activate/read the mouse with Turbo Basic
    : Hernan Perez
    :
    I never used Turbo Basic so I don't know exactly how. You can try to translate my code from http://www.programmersheaven.com/groups/dosevent
    You will need only an interrupt function
  • Josh CodeJosh Code Member Posts: 675
    [b][red]This message was edited by the Josh Code at 2002-6-17 17:58:16[/red][/b][hr]
    I'm sorry, I misread the original message. I thought Hernan wrote Borland Turbo Pascal instead of Borland Turbo Basic. I'll stay alert and read better in the future.
  • melissa_may1melissa_may1 Member Posts: 937
    [b][red]This message was edited by the melissa_may1 at 2002-6-17 16:37:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : I don't know how to answer your question but I think you will get a better reply to your message if you posted it in the Pascal Programming message board.
    :
    :
    :
    : : Many years ago I developed a program usisng Borland Turbo Basic. I need to know how can I activate/read the mouse with Turbo Basic
    : : Hernan Perez
    : :
    :
    :

Josh: It looks like the Basic board is actually the best place to post a Basic question - even Turbo-basic!

Now,, as to the actual question, you'll first need to make sure you have a DOS mouse driver loaded. Do you?

I haven't done much Turbo-Basic, but I thought there was a mouse input command?

[purple]Melissa[/purple]

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

____ || http://forcoder.org || free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Perl Assembly Visual Basic JavaScript Scratch C# MATLAB Delphi Visual Basic .NET C++ Python R PL/SQL C Objective-C Ruby PHP Swift Go Java Kotlin Ada Dart VBScript SAS Scala Bash Prolog Fortran FoxPro Hack Alice Rust D Lisp ML Transact-SQL F# Scheme LabVIEW Clojure Lua Apex Logo Crystal ABAP Awk COBOL Julia Erlang \ _____________