What Can I Do - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

What Can I Do

Jake ThomasJake Thomas Posts: 2Member
I've been writing a macromedia website and I'm almost finished. I just need two more codes. I have no idea how to make a table or a feedback fourm. Will one of you smart computer oriented people please show me how to do this????????????????

Comments

• TyrealTyreal Posts: 7Member
    a table in macromedia ???

don't know your question mate, try to explain it a little more?

a table in HTML is

colomn one colomn two colomn three colomn four
    : I've been writing a macromedia website and I'm almost finished. I just need two more codes. I have no idea how to make a table or a feedback fourm. Will one of you smart computer oriented people please show me how to do this????????????????
    :

• compuchipcompuchip Posts: 273Member
    I suppose you mean, you are using Dreamweaver to create your site.
    The questions you ask, are not really JavaScript-questions, but here are the answers.
    About the tables, Tyreal was right, but you should be able to figure that out yourself. Just let macromedia create a table and view the source code (with the <>-icon in the right bottom corner)
    A feedback FORUM is going to be a bit tougher, you should really use a serverside language like PHP, ASP or CGI.
    However, you can use JavaScript to mail a form to you. Just use:
    [code]

Your name:

What do you think of my site?

Very bad
    Allright
    Excellent!

[/code]

Hope that helps.

: a table in macromedia ???
    :
    : don't know your question mate, try to explain it a little more?
    :
    : a table in HTML is
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : : I've been writing a macromedia website and I'm almost finished. I just need two more codes. I have no idea how to make a table or a feedback fourm. Will one of you smart computer oriented people please show me how to do this????????????????
    : :
    :
    :

• lsladelslade Posts: 1Member
    : I suppose you mean, you are using Dreamweaver to create your site.
    : The questions you ask, are not really JavaScript-questions, but here are the answers.
    : About the tables, Tyreal was right, but you should be able to figure that out yourself. Just let macromedia create a table and view the source code (with the <>-icon in the right bottom corner)
    : A feedback FORUM is going to be a bit tougher, you should really use a serverside language like PHP, ASP or CGI.
    : However, you can use JavaScript to mail a form to you. Just use:
    : [code]
    :
    : Your name:
    : What do you think of my site?
    :
    : Very bad
    : Allright
    : Excellent!
    :
    :
    : [/code]
    :
    : Hope that helps.
    :
    : : a table in macromedia ???
    : : don't know your question mate, try to explain it a little more?
    : : a table in HTML is
    : : : I've been writing a macromedia website and I'm almost finished. I just need two more codes. I have no idea how to make a table or a feedback fourm. Will one of you smart computer oriented people please show me how to do this????????????????
    : : :
    :
    :
    Be fore I can give you an answer! --- what browser are you targetting and what is the server-side capability of the web host?