Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

game programmers wanted

I am planning on writingt a game and need some programmers. The game will be written in C, maybe some C++, and will be accessing the video card directly. you dont need to know to program to be on this project, you make a site or something. there is no predefined topic for this game, so it could be anything, we will decide on this later. even if you dont know that much programming, this could be a good opputrunity for you to learn. btw, this is an open-source, non-profit project. if you want to join this project, or want any more details, e-mail me at elias789@hotmail.com

Comments

• ForunculoForunculo Member Posts: 2
    : I am planning on writingt a game and need some programmers. The game will be written in C, maybe some C++, and will be accessing the video card directly. you dont need to know to program to be on this project, you make a site or something. there is no predefined topic for this game, so it could be anything, we will decide on this later. even if you dont know that much programming, this could be a good opputrunity for you to learn. btw, this is an open-source, non-profit project. if you want to join this project, or want any more details, e-mail me at elias789@hotmail.com
    :
    :
    :
    Im interested in you project
    I know C , C++ , Assembly and some perl
    Any help ley me know .

• rajinitk4rajinitk4 Member Posts: 4
    hai iam interested in joining your group i would like to know further details regarding this. i have finished my b.tech(computer science) recently and looking for a good opportunity to develop some good applications. looking forward to join your group.