Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New moderator for this board

WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Member Posts: 549
Today I made Sephiroth the official moderator of this messageboard.

He will look after this board and try to help me keep it clean and running.

As a moderator He will be able to delete and move messages and if you have any questions about the moderators, then please send me an email.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAMember Posts: 1,035
    : Today I made Sephiroth the official moderator of this messageboard.
    :
    : He will look after this board and try to help me keep it clean and running.
    :
    : As a moderator He will be able to delete and move messages and if you have any questions about the moderators, then please send me an email.
    :
    : [blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]
    :

Thank ya'. I'll help out with coding as best I can, but I myself am learning as well. However, for you Windoze coders, I can show you how to use built-in API's to play WAV, MP3, MIDI, and most any other *doze-native sound format!

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

___ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about { Delphi, MATLAB, C#, Assembly, Perl, R, PL/SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Go, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Swift, Scratch, C, Objective-C, JavaScript, Python Hack, Crystal, Apex, D, Logo, F#, ML, LabVIEW, Transact-SQL, Awk, Prolog, Lisp, ABAP, Ada, Clojure, COBOL, Fortran, Scheme, Alice, FoxPro, Lua, VBScript, Dart, Bash, Erlang, Scala, Rust, Kotlin, Julia, SAS } __