hello Developers - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

hello Developers

Without trying to sound spammy we are looking for programmers for a new RPG like game if you are interested please email me.
GC

Comments

• anthem2112anthem2112 Posts: 39Member
    : Without trying to sound spammy we are looking for programmers for a new RPG like game if you are interested please email me.

I may be interested, but I'd like some more information first, including a general description of the game and the intended platform/technologies (DirectX, GL, etc.).

James/Anthem
  • GameCypherGameCypher Posts: 7Member
    Well it will be a RPG/RTS format with two percpetives avalible to the player. Multiplayer option and what we feel to be a very strong story line. As to the plot of the game and other details we would rather not say in order to protect us. We are planning on using the G4 graphics chip and well known developers of music for the game. Other then that I am sorry to say you will have to sign a NDA before we tell to much. If this is something you would like to presue furthur and belive you have the skills needed we would be glad to hear from you. our e-mail is [email protected] and our message board is http://pub34.ezboard.com/bbearfoottech30689

Just e-mail us a resume for us to review..

Thank You
    Robert Rieth
    Bearfoot Technologies