Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

68HC11 program

Hi

I'm looking do a program using the Motorola 68HC11, and i'm very new to the 68HC11.

So I was hoping that you might be able to help?

I want to write a 68HC11 program to produce a sinewave from a look up table and output it to a D-> Converter. I want to read the frequency of the sinewave from a series of switches connected to port A.

As much help as you can give will be much appreciated!!

Thank you in advance

Matt

Comments

• blipblip Member Posts: 756
    I'd reccomend you start with triangle wave output, and dynamically produce it by incrementing and decrementing. If it's an 8-bit DAC then go from 0 to 255 and back down then repeat. For 16-bit, the limit is 65535. To go with the frequency specified, add a small delay value between each increment to lower it.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

___ [ http://forcoder.org ] free video tutorials and ebooks about || C, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, Delphi, Objective-C, Python, C++, Java, C#, PHP, Go, Scratch, Ruby, Swift, JavaScript, MATLAB, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, R Alice, FoxPro, SAS, Clojure, Apex, D, F#, ABAP, Julia, Crystal, LabVIEW, Hack, Rust, Scheme, Logo, Kotlin, Dart, Bash, COBOL, Scala, ML, VBScript, Lua, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Ada, Prolog, Lisp, Awk, Erlang || ________