Tutorials for GUI programming with GCC. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Tutorials for GUI programming with GCC.

I haven't been able to find online tutorials for GUI programming with GCC under Mandrake Linux (or any Linux). I prefer C over C++.

Comments

• gautamgautam Posts: 642Member
    Tutorials on using X window API are hard to find. You will have to literally wander through the man pages and the very few tutorials over the internet and the source code for many programs.

If you are planning on using GTK, qt etc you should check their respective websites. GTK has tutorials on how to use it on their website.

Well if you are planning on making an application using opengl, good books are available online while with SDL you can refer to their documentation.

: I haven't been able to find online tutorials for GUI programming with GCC under Mandrake Linux (or any Linux). I prefer C over C++.
    :
    :
    :