Chat Software Development - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Chat Software Development

DevelopmentDevelopment Posts: 222Member
I there I am working on a chat program by my self and I am looking for help you will have to be a volunteer programer as I dont have much money and I am puting all my money on the program

if you will like to know more email me at:

job@fantaziachat.co.uk

and why dont you check out the screen shot of the program
http://www.fantaziachat.co.uk/dev/betascreen.jpg

look farword to your mail or reply

your
dev

Comments

• DevelopmentDevelopment Posts: 222Member
    Yep I may not pay you but once program is done you get free plus names that cost 15 or you can have your own special name made.

But that is cool man np :)

• DevelopmentDevelopment Posts: 222Member
    insulting your intelligence?

Hey I am working on this program my self ok its for redcross so there for I am paying for every think my self and after paying for delphi 6 I am abit low on money and as I am the only one working on this I dont get money only the money I GET from my job.

I am just looking for help on it.

you dont need to help me but I am sure there is a man out there that will help me and Redcross out......

cya
  • slade1slade1 Posts: 7Member
    : I there I am working on a chat program by my self and I am looking for help you will have to be a volunteer programer as I dont have much money and I am puting all my money on the program
    :
    : if you will like to know more email me at:
    :
    : job@fantaziachat.co.uk
    :
    : and why dont you check out the screen shot of the program
    : http://www.fantaziachat.co.uk/dev/betascreen.jpg
    :
    : look farword to your mail or reply
    :
    : your
    : dev
    :

• slade1slade1 Posts: 7Member
    Hey man:

My name is kaland white and I would like to help you with that chat program. I have
    being programming for at least 4 yrs. Email me!