Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


scrolling message ball

i was wondering if anyone had an 8051 assembly code for those scrolling message balls you see in shops/nighclubs. if anyone knew where one might be or if you had a copy i would very much like to copy it as i'm would like to make one. thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.