Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to dynamically change properties of a 3D human model?

sweetgirlsweetgirl Member Posts: 29
[b][red]This message was edited by the sweetgirl at 2002-4-13 19:48:2[/red][/b][hr]
[b][red]This message was edited by the sweetgirl at 2002-4-13 19:28:32[/red][/b][hr]
In a virtual fitting room program, I'd need to create the 3D human model and provide the ability to dynamically regenerate the 3D human model based on the user's input of the body measurements for eg.
How can I import a 3D human model created using 3D softwares, into my MFC program through OpenGL in C++ code? Then, how can i dynamically change the properties of the 3D human model created using 3D software?

-sweetgirl-

Comments

• etlusketlusk Member Posts: 168
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the sweetgirl at 2002-4-13 19:48:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by the sweetgirl at 2002-4-13 19:28:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : In a virtual fitting room program, I'd need to create the 3D human model and provide the ability to dynamically regenerate the 3D human model based on the user's input of the body measurements for eg.
    : How can I import a 3D human model created using 3D softwares, into my MFC program through OpenGL in C++ code? Then, how can i dynamically change the properties of the 3D human model created using 3D software?
    :
    : -sweetgirl-
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    WOW, now that's a tuffy. That would take some industial strength math.
    As for importing it. That would depend on the program used to create the image. There are a number of formats out there. AUTOCAD DXF is the easyest.
    The vectors would need to put in a array structure of X,Y,Z. I suppose breaking the image up into 'body parts' would be the most logical means.
    Then the different 'parts' could be scaled match the new measuments and displayed.
    Send me a copy of the 3d model when you get it. I'd like to see it.
    ET

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

______ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about ( Perl R C C++ Python Assembly Visual Basic Delphi Visual Basic .NET PHP Go PL/SQL C# Scratch Ruby JavaScript Objective-C MATLAB Java Swift Alice Dart FoxPro Scala LabVIEW Erlang Kotlin Fortran D Crystal COBOL Bash Ada Prolog ABAP Rust SAS Lua F# Hack Scheme Julia Logo Lisp Transact-SQL ML VBScript Clojure Apex Awk ) ____________