Problems with Tables in Oracle web DB - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problems with Tables in Oracle web DB

Hello,

Actually I am facing a problem with Oracle Web DB, the problem is associated with table creation. At first when I was working on the table and creating them by using PL/SQL, they were working fine and data was updating smoothly. But I face one problem when I was updating one table by taking entries from other two tables I was not getting desired results. But the same query was working with other tables. But I don't find any technical or conceptual mistake in tables at that time. For rectifying this problem I deleted all the tables and generated them again. Now there is another problem, whenever I update a table with new data it doesn't take any data and gives message "No Rows Returned", I have checked all my code and procedures but the problem remains. Can anyone help me in this problem and trace the exact problem ? I'll be highly oblised.

Regards
Sachin