Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to add components into the form?

DankarDankar Posts: 1Member
I am a programming newbie...and then I mean REALLY a newbie. I started like 15minutes ago, and I almost dont understand anything except for the algebra which I am pretty good at. But now to the question, how do I add an component which in my case is the "Microsoft Internet Control" component who is in Project>Components>Microsoft Internet Control,

Looking forward to an answer, its such an easy question so I think and hope I will get one fast.

Comments

• hobbyhobby Posts: 84Member
    : I am a programming newbie...and then I mean REALLY a newbie. I started like 15minutes ago, and I almost dont understand anything except for the algebra which I am pretty good at. But now to the question, how do I add an component which in my case is the "Microsoft Internet Control" component who is in Project>Components>Microsoft Internet Control,
    :
    : Looking forward to an answer, its such an easy question so I think and hope I will get one fast.
    :

Check the box next to Microsoft Internet Control in the Components dialog box (open the dialog box using Ctrl+T, or going through Project>Components). On your toolbox, a new icon will appear that looks like a globe. (The toolbox is the sidebar with the icons and the button that says General. If you don't see it, go to View>Toolbox). Click on the globe icon (Internet Controls Icon) and drag and drop it on a form. You can then resize it and set it's properties.

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Posts: 3,948Member
    : (open the dialog box using Ctrl+T, or going through Project>Components).

Or right-click the toolbox and select Components...