Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

i need some help with a few things

1) Me and a team are making a game, we need some people to help, if you are interested then here is the link...
http://creative_impact.tripod.com
2)Is there anyway i can get a free downloadable model editor, to make well...models...

3)Is there anyway i can make a FMV, or some movie, that i can use as an intro to a game???

Comments

• guiltyguilty Member Posts: 44
    : 1) Me and a team are making a game, we need some people to help, if you are interested then here is the link...
    : http://creative_impact.tripod.com
    : 2)Is there anyway i can get a free downloadable model editor, to make well...models...
    :
    : 3)Is there anyway i can make a FMV, or some movie, that i can use as an intro to a game???
    :

1)I'd like to help ,but the site's link doesn't work ....
    2)The model editor must be capable of storing models in the format
    you prefer ....
    3)Put multiple image frames into the same file ....
    Karthik Kumar V

• BravoknightBravoknight Member Posts: 35
    the link should work but if not just copy and paste this into the address bar:

creative_impact.tripod.com

(Dont Forget The Underscore)

and im just looking for a model editor, not really caring what format its in, as long as it works with c++

• ManiruzzamanManiruzzaman Member Posts: 8
    The link don't work
  • HamedoHamedo Member Posts: 11
    : 1) Me and a team are making a game, we need some people to help, if you are interested then here is the link...
    : http://creative_impact.tripod.com
    : 2)Is there anyway i can get a free downloadable model editor, to make well...models...
    :
    : 3)Is there anyway i can make a FMV, or some movie, that i can use as an intro to a game???
    :

1) If you want people to help you, you may want to include what type of game you are creating and how it has progressed so far.
    2) MilkShape is free... I think, it may just be a trial version, but it's cheap if it's not. I personally use 3D Studio Max R4, but that's a bit too expensive. I think Strata3D might be free too, sorry, I don't have any links for you. Try 3dcafe.com though, they seem to be quite popular.
    3) You can make full motion videos with just about any 3D rendering program. Just set the number of frames you want, the number of frames per second you want it to run, the format you want it exported in, then create the animations and go to Rendering, Make Preveiw and it will spit out a FMV. If you can't get a model editor though, or you're just not good with the whole mesh smoothed thing, then you could always find a cel painter and just use like ULEAD Gif Animator or some off-brand frame consolidator to turn the cel paintings into a FMV, I think this would probably be more expensive though, unless you do the paintings yourself. I'm not really sure. Either way, I wish you luck.
  • iAMaBEANiAMaBEAN Member Posts: 2
    : the link should work but if not just copy and paste this into the address bar:
    :
    : creative_impact.tripod.com
    :
    : (Dont Forget The Underscore)
    :
    : and im just looking for a model editor, not really caring what format its in, as long as it works with c++
    :
    :

You would have to be familiar with the format the model editor uses because you'd have to get the information from the file yourself. There isn't a C++ function lik GetModel("somefile.mod"). You can find a ton of information on the format 3D Studio Max uses.
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

__ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about // C, C#, Python, Perl, PL/SQL, Go, Assembly, Ruby, MATLAB, PHP, Java, Visual Basic, Scratch, C++, JavaScript, Delphi, Swift, Objective-C, Visual Basic .NET, R Dart, Erlang, Kotlin, FoxPro, Awk, Scala, Scheme, VBScript, SAS, D, ML, Julia, COBOL, Crystal, Logo, ABAP, Apex, Bash, Fortran, Rust, Ada, F#, Clojure, Transact-SQL, Lisp, Alice, Prolog, Lua, Hack, LabVIEW // ____________