Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

graphics.h

I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?

Comments

• Haroldo_o_pHaroldo_o_p Member Posts: 79
    : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    :

All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
  • ScarecrowScarecrow Member Posts: 14
    : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : :
    :
    : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    :

Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
  • dartsmandartsman Member Posts: 88
    Do you think that gaphics.h file would work on Mingw. I really want that file so if you could post it after this I would be very happy. I really don't know what to use this file for I just want to look at the functions and see if I can use them. Also if you have gfx.h I would also like that too. Thanks.

• ScarecrowScarecrow Member Posts: 14
    : Do you think that gaphics.h file would work on Mingw. I really want that file so if you could post it after this I would be very happy. I really don't know what to use this file for I just want to look at the functions and see if I can use them. Also if you have gfx.h I would also like that too. Thanks.
    :
    :

What's yer email?
  • Haroldo_o_pHaroldo_o_p Member Posts: 79
    : : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : : :
    : : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    :
    : Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
    :

Well, initgraph takes three parameters:
    - A integer specifying the ID of the graphics driver (There's some constants already #defined on graphics.h for this)
    - A integer containing the graphics mode (Again, there are constants on graphics.h for this)
    - A string containing the directory where your .BGI drivers are (example: C:TCBGI)

• dartsmandartsman Member Posts: 88
    dartsman_jw@hotmail.com
  • etlusketlusk Member Posts: 168
    : : : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : : : :
    : : : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    : : Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
    :
    : Well, initgraph takes three parameters:
    : - A integer specifying the ID of the graphics driver (There's some constants already #defined on graphics.h for this)
    : - A integer containing the graphics mode (Again, there are constants on graphics.h for this)
    : - A string containing the directory where your .BGI drivers are (example: C:TCBGI)
    :
    :
    First off, Don't waste your time with Borland's BGI stuff. It looks realy bad. Try SVGACC from ZypherSoftware, I saw it on this board as SVGACC.zip. The docs and examples are very good.
    Secondly, it has builtin mouse functions,PCX r/w and sprite graphics. It also includes functions for 2d/3d rotation/scaling/moving. It allows video modes from 640x480x16 to 1024x1024x256. And it's FAST.
    ET

DigitalMechanic

• staticgerbilstaticgerbil Member Posts: 87
    : : : : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : : : : :
    : : : : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    : : : Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
    : : Well, initgraph takes three parameters:
    : : - A integer specifying the ID of the graphics driver (There's some constants already #defined on graphics.h for this)
    : : - A integer containing the graphics mode (Again, there are constants on graphics.h for this)
    : : - A string containing the directory where your .BGI drivers are (example: C:TCBGI)
    : First off, Don't waste your time with Borland's BGI stuff. It looks realy bad. Try SVGACC from ZypherSoftware, I saw it on this board as SVGACC.zip. The docs and examples are very good.
    : Secondly, it has builtin mouse functions,PCX r/w and sprite graphics. It also includes functions for 2d/3d rotation/scaling/moving. It allows video modes from 640x480x16 to 1024x1024x256. And it's FAST.
    : ET
    :
    : DigitalMechanic
    :
    :
    :

I just had a look on this site for the SVGACC lib and couldn't find it.

Any other ideas where it may be?

Cheers.

• etlusketlusk Member Posts: 168
    : : : : : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    : : : : Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
    : : : Well, initgraph takes three parameters:
    : : : - A integer specifying the ID of the graphics driver (There's some constants already #defined on graphics.h for this)
    : : : - A integer containing the graphics mode (Again, there are constants on graphics.h for this)
    : : : - A string containing the directory where your .BGI drivers are (example: C:TCBGI)
    : : First off, Don't waste your time with Borland's BGI stuff. It looks realy bad. Try SVGACC from ZypherSoftware, I saw it on this board as SVGACC26.zip. The docs and examples are very good.
    : : Secondly, it has builtin mouse functions,PCX r/w and sprite graphics. It also includes functions for 2d/3d rotation/scaling/moving. It allows video modes from 640x480x16 to 1024x1024x256. And it's FAST.
    : : ET
    : : DigitalMechanic
    :
    : I just had a look on this site for the SVGACC lib and couldn't find it.
    :
    : Any other ideas where it may be?
    :
    : Cheers.
    :
    :
    Gee, I thought I was on this site somewhere. But I know for sure that it's at:
    http://www.zephyrsoftware.com
    Try this site then.
    ET

• staticgerbilstaticgerbil Member Posts: 87
    : : : : : : : I found a header in the Borland C++ header library with the title graphics.h and when I checked it out there was a whole bunch of graphic functions. Can anyone tell me how to use it?
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : All of its functions are listed on Borland C++ internal help.
    : : : : : Alright. I tried to use the putpixel function but when I tried to compile it said I needed the initgraph function, and I don't understand it's syntax. Could anyone give me an example?
    : : : : Well, initgraph takes three parameters:
    : : : : - A integer specifying the ID of the graphics driver (There's some constants already #defined on graphics.h for this)
    : : : : - A integer containing the graphics mode (Again, there are constants on graphics.h for this)
    : : : : - A string containing the directory where your .BGI drivers are (example: C:TCBGI)
    : : : First off, Don't waste your time with Borland's BGI stuff. It looks realy bad. Try SVGACC from ZypherSoftware, I saw it on this board as SVGACC26.zip. The docs and examples are very good.
    : : : Secondly, it has builtin mouse functions,PCX r/w and sprite graphics. It also includes functions for 2d/3d rotation/scaling/moving. It allows video modes from 640x480x16 to 1024x1024x256. And it's FAST.
    : : : ET
    : : : DigitalMechanic
    : : I just had a look on this site for the SVGACC lib and couldn't find it.
    : : Any other ideas where it may be?
    : : Cheers.
    : Gee, I thought I was on this site somewhere. But I know for sure that it's at:
    : http://www.zephyrsoftware.com
    : Try this site then.
    : ET
    :
    :

Cheers. Found it there =)