Word and tabulators - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Word and tabulators

EssiEssi Posts: 2Member
Hi!

I'm working with a Word document. I'm trying to print two pieces of information on the same line. If I use bookmarks, the second bookmark moves forward if the text in the first bookmark is long enough to reach the next tabulator spot (I have couple of tabulators of space between bookmark1 and bookmark2).

Do you have any idea how to prevent the second bookmark from moving?

I don't have to use bookmarks, but I don't know any other way to get text located where I want it in a document, so if you know some other way to solve this problem, all help is very much appreciated.

-Essi-