Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Help me for a project...

csanthoshcsanthosh Member Posts: 18
Hi,

I am to make project named "User friendly environment for DOS".
It will look like explorer.
I am planning to use dos interrupts only. If there is any site which have the entire details about DOS(i.e., Programming level).
I am using Turbo C for this.

If you have any good projects, kindly tell me. This is for a competition.

I am not fully satisfied with the above mentioned project that's why I am asking new project.

Comments

• beyondsocietybeyondsociety Member Posts: 14
    Check out Freedos, they are writing a free version of dos in a high-level language like yours. Try google and search for dos, get a program called HelpPC which contains all the dos interrupts and functions. Look up memory mangers for dos and the Dos Protected Mode Interface (DPMI) as you will have to use it for dos.

Hope this helps!
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

____ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about // Visual Basic .NET Objective-C Swift C C# PHP R Delphi Java JavaScript Scratch Assembly MATLAB C++ Perl Ruby Visual Basic Python Go PL/SQL ABAP Apex Fortran Kotlin Logo Prolog Hack LabVIEW COBOL ML Bash D Transact-SQL Lisp Awk Scala Clojure Dart FoxPro Crystal Lua Ada Alice Rust VBScript Julia F# SAS Erlang Scheme // _____________